When do we accept cancellations?
- Ordered materials/products have not yet arrived from the vendors/sellers/manufacturers.
- Ordered materials/products are not tailored to the buyer's preferences. (For instance, custom-sized kitchen shutters cannot be returned.)
- Shipping to the buyer's door cannot be cancelled for any reason other than those listed in the returns section.
When cancellations are not permitted?
- Vendors/sellers import ordered materials/products based on the buyer's order.
- Vendors source ordered materials/products after the buyer places an order.
- Ordered materials/products are specifically built to your specifications (for example, kitchen shutters) and are currently being manufactured.
- The materials/products you ordered are on their way.